Monday, May 7, 2012

Spares are trickling in.

at long fu*king last some of the spares have arrived, still not everything though. I will have some scalding remarks for a certain shop as soon as they ask for ransom money to rescue the components I had sent over for renovation and that have been held hostage for about five months now.

(The following comment is unrelated to the yet-to-be named & shamed company above.)

Now, fair is fair, I consider myself to be a great supporter of Amal and I actively and strongly recommend them to anyone who has a British bike, sometimes other makes too. I will never change to anything else for my British bikes, but it took well over two months to have a bunch of spares delivered and I am disappointed with this delay. They have been prompt in replying to my e-mails and have delivered everything as requested, it just took a really long time, this time. Anyway, now I can finally finish rebuilding the BSA's Mk1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment