Friday, May 23, 2014

metamorphosis, n.

(Pronunciation:  Brit. /ˌmɛtəˈmɔːfəsɪs/ , /ˌmɛtəmɔːˈfəʊsɪs/ , U.S. /ˌmɛdəˈmɔrfəsəs/)
a. The action or process of changing in form, shape, or substance; esp. transformation by supernatural means.
~~~~~~~
Check out Witold's Commando in its latest form: how cool is that?!


Obviously there are a few things to add, but I think it looks especially good, what with all those racing parts and mods. The yellow of that battery actually makes me think the bike would look cool with maybe a Lotus sponsor or something like that. Since I won't need my seat for a while, let's slap it onto this bike and see how it is. And I suspect that after a couple of outings with his "new" Fastback, Witold won't want to go back to the previous bodywork. What's next, a tracker handlebar??

And let's not forget what this bike has looked like since 1972:


0 comments:

Post a Comment