Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Good news, bad news.

The good news is that after the redux, the Fastback looks fantastic. Honestly, I think the Fastback is the most beautiful motorcycle in the world. I know a lot of people think Broughs and Vincents are unsurpassable, but no motorcycle does it for me like the Fastback.

The bad news (although it's probably something simple) is that although the engine runs, it doesn't run well: it starts well enough but seems to cut out as if it was getting too much fuel. Not necessarily too rich a mixture mind you, just too much quantity of fuel. This could be the case, seeing as I have much larger jets fitted than are specified in the factory manual, and that is because it was needed with the previous "modified" head. Now that we're back to standard specifications, I should probably go waaay back down to the standard size jets. Still, looks good right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment