Wednesday, September 3, 2014

the Alpine Expedition report

Back from their punishing, sopping wet alpine quest, the boys have shared their photos, which I am proud to show you. If the adage that a picture is worth a thousand words holds, then consider the following a seventy-thousand-word report. I wonder if I could have gotten away with that for my university essays...

We're off to a cracking start with this evocative image, to set the mood for this sunny, summer adventure...
 photo swissfog_zps3acbb0c3.gif
Bonjour mon ami! A new friend along the way, coincidentally on an R100GS (below), so the boys didn't miss me too much in the end. Four airheads on four airhead beemers is the perfect recipe for a fun week on two wheels.

Notice the yellow headlight on the French GS, so cool. I once fitted a yellow bulb to our Morini just to capture that same allure, shame these seem to have disappeared over the years.




0 comments:

Post a Comment