Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Rising Star is for sale.

Yes, you read that right. And I'm selling the bike, not the blog.
I know that this may come as a shock, and you may not understand why I've decided to sell it. You may disagree and think this is a mistake. Well, perhaps. But I've thought this through and I consider this to be the end of a very interesting experience that has taught me a lot: I've dreamt this bike into existence, I figured out its dimensions, what it would weigh, how it would handle, how it would look down to the smallest detail. With the help of some friends I built it, and finally rode it (a lot). Now I feel satisfied about it but another bug has bitten me so the reason I want to sell it is so that I can move onto another project, something that I'll hopefully manage to show you in the not too distant future.
Now, I want the Rising Star to go to someone who will appreciate it for what it is, and look after it.
Together with the bike, I will give a small box of spares and something very special: a twin-carb head from an A50 Cyclone.
Get in touch for details, this is one neat bike: buy it, and go have some adventures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment